DAILY YACHT CRUISE AT THE ARGOSARONIC
Chartering the luxurious motor yacht “FORKYS” for a day yacht cruise, possible to accommodate up to 6 people, offers to her distinguished guests full board services, and necessary equipment.
Welcoming you warmly on board and sailing early in the morning, gives the opportunity to the guests to enjoy an all day yachting experience and to explore the islands coastline, crystal clear waters and natural beauty. We propose to our guests two different destinations which, in their own way, are very interesting and attractive locations, offering the opportunity to discover in a short distance from Athens a part of the greek natural beauty.
Our proposals are well designed to respond to alternative desires, and interests such as water sports activities, relaxing and picturesque ports.
The island of Aegina is one of the most popular tourist destinations as it is the closest island to Athens. Aegina and the surrounded islands (Moni, Agkistri, Perdika, Kyra) boast a great number of sights and natural beauties. Aegina town, the capital of the island, stands out for its well-preserved buildings. The pretty harbour draws in visitors who can drink up the atmosphere of a traditional Greek scene. Itineraries are designed to complement the yachting experience, often island-hopping to multiple locales in a single day, or remaining at anchor in gorgeous sandy bays with turquoise waters. Sun-loving and adventurous guests will definitely soak up the sun in the island’s crystalline beaches.
The island of Fleves is a small, abandoned and fairly dry island south of the seaside resort of Vouliagmeni on the Greek mainland. The small island rises out of the turquoise sea with its high white steep cliffs and is mostly covered with low bushes. There are sea caves along the coast that makes this island so unique. Fleves remains the perfect destination for a day cruise, because of the island’s crystal clear waters and its rich underwater world, including a ship wreck, ideal for snorkeling and scuba diving.
The m/y “FORKYS” and her experienced crew (captain and first mate) can respond in great safety to the most demanding cruises, promising to satisfy their distinguished guests and making sure that the designated trips will remain a worth living experience.
- The above prices include full board services, two crew members (captain and first mate), fuel and all taxes.
- Reservations are made at least one day before departure, in order to prepare the charter party agreement.
- Upon confirmation of your request you will be asked for identification details for all passengers.
- Upon arrival and before sailing, the charterer has to present passport/id card and sign the charter party agreement.
- Upon request and on extra cost, transfer from the hotel to the marina and back can be arranged.
- For scuba diving excursions, diving certification is mandatory for all interested persons. Upon request, full scuba diving equipment can be provided for four persons.
- Cruises to Epidavros theatre can be organised only on festival’s event dates and for ticket holders. Rates includes transfer from Epidavros port to the event venue and back to the port.
So have you already enjoyed this cruise tour? Have a look at other tours in Greece!
|Destination||Aegina island, cape Sounio, Epidaurus theatre, Fleves island, Hydra island, Poros island|
|Package||Evening Cruise, Lunch Basket, Lunch Menu|
- Welcome treats on board
- All day open bar (soft drinks, beer and mineral water)
- Lunch Basket
- Coffee, sweets and fruits
- Sunset sparkling and cocktails
- Spacious saloon
- Master cabin with island double bed
- Deluxe cabin with double bed or two single beds
- Bathroom with shower cabin
- Large sundeck and foredeck
- Air conditioning to all indoor areas
- Full navigation and safety equipment
- Length overall 14.11 m
- Beam 4.54 m
- Twin DIESEL CUMMINS 2 X 480 hp
- Fuel capacity 1.800 lit
- Water capacity 680 lit
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review